1. The W's dimple.
3. still no snow, and its almost Dec 1! Thank You!
4. learning to cook creatively with no stove...boiling pasta in the fondue pot :)
5. a new sister-in-love
6. anticipation of makeup lessons at Sephora
7. Advent planning
8. walking distance to the shops and kombucha and an awesome breakfast place that I have yet to try
9. my S saying I'm cute when I'm actually totally mismatched
10. a warm place for my W (God, care for the little ones and their mamas who are cold tonight! Please God!)
11. Our "library shelves" that make me feel truly rich
I had one of these when I was little! Maybe its still in my parents' attic, with my handmade Cabbage Patch doll, Leslie, and Teddy, my teddy bear (creative name, don't you think?). I've been searching for good baby & kid gifts now that the W is here, and there is also my niece/nephew to delight. I just love the classic stuff!
Posted by Rebecca at 11:00 PM